Tasks to complete to move forward on blog project:
- Make a new YouTube video, post it. Polenta and salad is the leading candidate right now.
- Clean up my channel so it’s only the food stuff, and move my uke and helicopter videos to another channel.
- Research blog hosting options that will easily allow me to integrate my video stuff.
- Give some thought to what I want the focus of the blog to be about. Cooking/Food? Total life wellness? My own personal story? All of these?
- Create a schedule for working on the blog, making videos, and writing. I’m thinking Wednesdays, since that seems to be the least utilized of all the weekdays for burner-related social time.
- Look into reasonably priced, reasonably good video editing software.
Okay I think that’s enough for now. :)